Quint’s fearful gaze almost immediately fell, a smirk replacing it as he watched the dolphin nudge him around, Keith trying to see it. He laughed, swimming a little further back, watching as it swam over to him, nudging his arm. “What are you doin’ down here, tough guy? You’re gonna get turned into shark bait if you stay around here.”
The dolphin clicked in return, swimming around him. Quint kicked further away from the chains, not wanting the dolphin to hit the chains, or shove one of them into it. “Shoo, shoo.” he muttered, petting the dolphin’s head affectionately before waving it away with his hand. Turning back, he began to ascend up towards the surface, although it was still quite a way’s away. “Have fun gettin’ humped by dolphins.” Quint sniggered over his shoulder, laughing silently once the mic was off.
“Ugh, fuck off, Quint. This shit ain’t funny. I’m being sexually assaulted by a sea creature.” Keith held no hesitation in swatting away the invasive creature, each time feeling a harder nudge. He couldn’t catch a firm look after the initial one, but that was all he needed to know that a horny dolphin thought he looked like a primed up lady. ‘Sorry Flipper, I don’t take the receiving end from anyone. And I definitely don’t take shit from any male.’
His eyes narrows as he glared at Quint, scoffing as the man treated the creature with affection and adoration. “You think this is reaaal funny, don’t ya?” Keith shook off the discomforting feelings, following Quint while shoo-ing away the unwanted admirer. “By the way, sharks are scared of dolphins. Thought nerds knew everything, or are you just the type sitting alone, jacking off to imaginary women?”
Quint only shook his head, keeping his thought too himself. He didn’t need to provoke anymore fighting while he needed to work. Mostly him doing the working while Keith stood and wathed, but it wasn’t like he wasn’t used to it. Obviously it had gotten Keith somewhere, though. Even if Quint did deny the promotions. There was no taking it back now though, considering that all of it had led up to this. He shook his head, sighing. There was work to be done, and he shouldn’t be thinking about personal problems. There were more pressing matters at hand.
“I unno man. Maybe there’ some radiation or some shit in there, but whatever it is, we won’t know until we open it.” He nodded at Keith’s statement, tucking his equipment away to make sure it didn’t get caught once more. “Alright, let’s head back.”
Quickly but carefully, he made his way towards the chains they had gone through, but paused once he saw that the water around him had turned a shade darker. Holding his palms out, he muttered a small ‘huh?’ before looking up, shining the flashlight around frantically. What it reflected made him yell, dropping the flashlight into the dark depths below.
“Ugh-” Keith brought his hands to his head, covering his ears as if it would help mute the sound of Quint’s scream. It only served to make the ringing in his ears worse, leaving him seconds away from throwing off his mask just to get rid of it. “What the fuck, man? Are you trying to make me go deaf? What the hell is your problem?”
He twisted his body around once again, expecting to see Quint somehow caught back up in the chains, maybe he kicked one hard enough to move the entire mine, dooming the both of them. “What’s your deal?” Keith’s attached flashlight spread light over Quint, the rest of the area around them dark, devoid of any sunlight. There was more light from the deeper bits of the water, which he assumed to be Quint’s flashlight. “You should’ve attached it, idiot. Don’t tell me you’re scared of the dark now.” Moments passed in silence, Keith’s pointed glare growing firmer as he waited, eyes set on his co-worker’s shocked face.
“C’mon, just go get-” pausing mid-sentence his eyes shot around, feeling the waters around them moving. A darker shape slipped by, just out of the flashlight’s reach, and Keith felt momentary panic rush through him. What if there were infected still left in the waters? Swallowing hard, he motioned for Quint to come to him. “Let’s just get back up there and g-ahh what the-” Something nudged his backside, pushing him forward, and he immediately turned to face his “attacker”.
“You gotta be shittin’ me.” His words were almost laughed, mocking clicks following him.
1. Are looks important in a relationship?
2. Are relationships ever worth it?
3. Are you a virgin?
4. Are you in a relationship?
5. Are you in love?
6. Are you single this year?
7. Can you commit to one person?
8. Describe your crush
9. Describe your perfect mate
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
11. Do you ever want to get married?
12. Do you forgive betrayal?
13. Do you get jealous easily?
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
15. Do you have any piercings?
16. Do you have any tattoos?
17. Do you like kissing in public?
20. Do you shower every day?
21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
28. Have you ever been cheated on?
29. Have you ever cheated on someone?
30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
33. Have you ever had sex with a man?
34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
41. Have you had sex so far this year?
42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
43. How long was your longest relationship?
44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
45. How many people did you kiss in 2011?
46. How many times did you have sex last year?
47. How old are you?
48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
54. Is there someone you will never forget?
55. Share a relationship story.
56. State 8 facts about your body
57. Things you want to say to an ex
58. What are five ways to win your heart?
59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
63. What is your definition of “having sex”?
64. What is your definition of cheating?
65. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
66. What is your favourite roleplay?
67. What is your idea of the perfect date?
68. What is your sexual orientation?
69. What turns you off?
70. What turns you on?
71. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
78. What’s your dirtiest secret?
79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
81. Who are five people you find attractive?
82. Who is the last person you hugged?
83. Who was your first kiss with?
84. Why did your last relationship fail?
85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
We need to actually make things ACTIVE here. I know it’s tough with school and work however if you’re going to be away or anything PLEASE let one of us know. I notice we also have several characters who just…aren’t posting anymore!
If you’re bored or done with the group, please clear up the character.
If you’re waiting for someone to start something ask around (literally use the asks) or make an ‘Open’ Intro post that someone can pick up!
I’d really hate to see this group go under, and I know you guys can do it. <3
[[ I’d kinda like to add on saying that members don’t necessarily have to be working on huge plots all the time! Just posting little bits and pieces or requesting anons through reblogged questions is also completely fine! We can’t know you’re online if you don’t show us, just just show that you’re around and hopefully someone else will be too, and I know I’ll be available most of the weekend now.
You honestly don’t have to work on big plots to be active, though it is really fun once you get one going. Sometimes you just wanna have little casual conversations between characters, and that can be fun too! Even a few OOC posts can get members talking, I know I used to saying good morning everyday when I woke up!
Guys, I know it’s hard, but I know you can all do it. c: It’s not too difficult! ]]